We try not to have too many rules. However, to prevent complete anarchy, we do have a few rules:
- No hacks or mods that give you an unfair advantage. Optifine and minimap mods are considered acceptable. If you aren’t sure if you can use a specific mod, ask an admin first.
- No griefing, stealing or random killing.
- No giving out real life info.
- No abusing players.
- No being excessively annoying.
- No foul language.
- No spamming.
- No disrespecting staff.
- No being openly gay.
- You have the right to kill any players trespassing on your property or in your house provided your property is clearly marked.
- Towns are allowed to define additional rules, provided they don’t conflict with any of the above. Follow any additional rules for the town you’re in.
- Have Fun!
Failure to follow these rules may resulting in getting deranked, kicked or banned at the discretion of the staff online. Remember: Just because something isn’t against the rules, doesn’t mean you can’t get in trouble for it.